5:57 We got to sleep in today until 6:15 because it was a Saturday and we didn't need to do farm work. Saturday is market day, so we headed up to the top of the farm to pack all of the produce into the truck for Aragorn so he could go to market. We returned to our bungalow and ate some breakfast and hung out for a little before hiking back up to the top of the farm to drive to the market. We had to deliver some more produce to Aragorn there to sell. We hung out there for a while and met other farmers on the island. We met another really nice farmer named Sam who had worked for Aragorn since she was 17 but since has started her own farm on the island. We ate lunch at a cool coffee house/gallery with locally grown food.

After the market, we had to go get to the dive boat. Today we went to Dry Rock. Bruce joined us again, along with two new divers, but they were diving with another guide. Frances saw a baby trunkfish!! But sadly, I didn’t even get to see it!!! :(((.

I also read a ton more of my book today which is so good. And after brutally being torn apart for so long, it has turned a point and putting me back together again. I can’t put it down. (Still reading a Little Life).

Hours today: 8
Hours total: 116 Ps. I’m sorry the format looks weird, I don’t know why this happened or how to reverse it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog